NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

I have always always always wanted to try out NYX. I’ve read and seen so many tutorials using NYX and I’ve read so many good reviews about the product- quality and price.

And then here comes a very dear friend of mine telling me that she brought to NYX here in the Philippines. I was so psyched and I could not believe it! I actually told her how much I wanted to try this brand. So finally I gave in and purchased a couple of jumbo eye pencils. They are only P250.00 each!



I was able to take photos of the jumbo eye pencils. Though I recommend you visit their website to see better photos. :)

 
Purple , Baby Blue

Of course I swatched them for you!

without flash – natural light
Top: Baby Blue , Purple
Middle: Dark Brown, Lavander, Cottage Cheese, French Fries, Yogurt
Bottom: Pacific, Strawberry Milk, Iced Mocha, Horse Raddish, Gold
  
with flash
Top: Baby Blue , Purple
Middle: Dark Brown, Lavander, Cottage Cheese, French Fries, Yogurt
Bottom: Pacific, Strawberry Milk, Iced Mocha, Horse Raddish, Gold

I was so thrilled!!!! The jumbo pencils are very creamy, can be used as eyeshadow or eyeliner. Tip: Simply adjust the pressure of your hand to create a thinner line.


I was supposed to get:

Cottage Cheese, Dark Brown, Strawberry Milk

with flash

without flash 

However, I decided to change it at the last minute. Haha! I ended up getting:



What I love about these jumbo pencils is how blendable and buildable they are. I only use my ring finger to blend the color to my lids. I use it as eyeshadow.  I  also recommend using it as base and pat on some powder eyshadow .

with flash

without flash

I will do a beauty post using these shades again. :) I am in love with Cottage Cheese by the way as base! :)  NYX Manila offers more than just jumbo eye pencils, they have eyeshadow and lip palettes too. I’ve heard great great reviews about the eyeshadows! So go ahead and try that too! :)

0 comments