Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner

I bought a drugstore eyeliner, Revlon Colorstay, because a very good friend of mine recommended it to me years back. But I was already happy with my MAC eyeliner so I didn't bother buying or even trying it. Now, I wanted to buy another one for my everyday wear and something a little cheaper. So I tested it and worked okay for me, so I bought one. Luckily, I got it on SALE! 20% off. Yey! :D


Here's a swatch: I got the black liner but the dark brown/black brown isn't bad either.


I have really oily eyelids, so I pack on my mattifying primer especially on my eyes. It still gets oily but not as much. So finding the perfect eyeliner (so far MAC eyeliner works for me) is hard.

So when I roadtested Revlon Colorstay. I put my primer and put on powder on the top lids and lower lashline before applying the eyeliner (to prevent smudging). After more than 10 hours, when I got home I took photos of my eyes to see if it smudged.

The eyelids: No smudges. Yey! It's still in place. You can already see little oil on my lids, but no eyeliner. Yey!


Lower lashline: The eyeliner smudged a little bit. :( It looks like I have dark dark eyebags! I tightlined so I think that's what smudged to the lower lashline.


Thoughts on the product: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner
Maybe the powder I put isn't enough?! So I must try again. I'll update you guys!

0 comments